You can use Logtivity to send alerts to your Slack account. This tutorial will show you how to connect Logtivity to a channel in your Slack account.
- In the Logtivity app, click on the name of your team.
- Click “Alert Channels”.
- Check the “Slack” box.
- Enter the name of your Slack channel.
- Click the “Add Channel” button.
- You will now see a screen where Slack asks you to allow Logtivity access. Click the “Allow” button.
- You will be redirected back to the Logtivity app.
- Any alert for this Logtivity team will now be sent to your Slack account. This image below shows a sample alert:
You can repeat this process for multiple Slack accounts and channels.