Logtivity makes it easy to export your data into a CSV file. Follow this tutorial to see how to export your site logs.
- To get started, visit the “Logs” area inside https://app.logtivity.io.
- You can either search for a specific result, or you can use export all your logs.
- When you see the logs you want to export, click “Actions” and then “Export to CSV”.
- Logtivity will show you the following message: “Export scheduled”.
- When the export file is ready, Logtivity will send you an email with a download link.
- This link will take you to the Logtivity app. On this screen, you will see your newly requested download, plus all previous downloads: