In this guide, we’ll show you how to add your website to the Logtivity service.
Step #1. Log in to the Logtivity App
- Go to https://app.logtivity.io.
- Either create a new account or log in with an existing account.
- New users will see the screen below. Existing users will see an identical screen, but the title will say “Add Site”.
- After you click the “Add site” button, the next screen will show an API key:
Step #2. Install the Logtivity Plugin
Your next step is to add the Logtivity plugin to your WordPress site.
- Visit “Plugins” > “Add New”.
- Search for “logtivity”.
- Activate the Logtivity plugin.
- Visit “Tools” > Logtivity” to view the settings page.
- Enter your Logtivity API key.
- Click “Update Settings”. You will see a green “Connected” message.
- You can also configure your options and choose how much user information to store in Logtivity.
Step #3. Test the Integration
- Inside your WordPress site, the word “Connected” will show next to your API key.
- You can also test that the Logtivity integration is working. Try updating a post or page on your WordPress site.
- Visit the Logs section of the Logtivity app. If the integration is working, you’ll see a new update log, as in the screenshot below: