We use third party subprocessors, such as cloud computing providers and customer support software, to run Logtivity (the service). We establish GDPR-compliant data processing agreements with each subprocessor, extending GDPR safeguards everywhere personal data is processed.
The following is a list of personal data subprocessors we use.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. Cloud services provider.
- Stripe. Payment processing services.
- Mailgun. Transactional email service.
- Google Cloud Platform. Cloud services provider.
- Mailchimp. Transactional email service.
- Sentry. Error reporting software.
- Help Scout. Custom Service software.